Friday, January 16, 2009

Facebook Journey, Part I

(many pics are clickable for more fun)

Paul Allan Ballard. I shared grades 3 through 6 with Paul, and I've discovered that he has far superceded my drawings of puppy dogs and bunnies. Excellent, impressive stuff. especially if you are a die-hard Star Wars buff.



Katie (Berry) Fultz. We met our freshman year at Alfred as roommates and we've been friends ever since. Simply put, her family ROCKS! Check it for yourself: I got my very own ALBUM!



Bob Cesca. Bob and i went to h.s. together. Our art teacher told him once that he'd never amount to anything with his "doodles." Turns out, Bob amounted to quite a bit, including two impressive blogs, an online animation company and a recently published book.

1 comment:

  1. How cool!! I checked these sites out, and they are so varied and interesting! I love that you can get re-connected with people, and see all the cool stuff they do!
    Thanks for the great links!

    ReplyDelete