Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scrapbookin'

One of my favorite past times is scrapbooking. Thing with scrapbooking is: it's INCREDIBLY time consuming. That is, if you give a hoot about your pages looking fabulous. Well, i've "toned down" my techniques in order to simply Get The Job Done. It still looks good, but it's a little quicker now that i've narrowed my picture cropping to circles, ovals, squares and rectangles (thanks to a cool little swivel-blade cutting tool and templates!). I've bought those Scrapbooking magazines and am utterly intimidated by what is created. What you may also not know if you are new to this craft is how very (and easily) PRICY it can get. This gadget, that embellishment. Just walk into any Michaels or A. C. Moore's scrapbooking section and you'll be in awe. At least I am.


So every now and then, i'll post my latest scrapbooking pages. Right now, i'm working on Our Summer at Keuka Lake 2008. After that, I'm going to FINALLY dive into our wedding album. I was OH SO excited July of 2005 to put all those AWESOME pics in a custom album. And then... well... it hasn't happened yet. But like this blog says: Things are changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment