Monday, January 26, 2009

"Just Do It!"

A lot of times i'm all talk and less do. In the case of this blog, the opposite might happen.


Case in point, i want to remind you to check out my Etsy site from time to time (you could even BOOKMARK it! OooOOoohhh...). Chances are that i'm creating and posting stuff to sell on there and just not mentioning it on here, especially if it is something i've highlighted before (like the Shrinky Dink pendants). I'm quite enjoying posting on there, and moreso, surfing around for others' stuff. On the bottom of Etsy's homepage, there is a section updated every 15 seconds of recently posted stuff. I LOVE watching that and clicking when my eye fancies something. There is also a section on the left called "Pounce." Check that out too! I wished i had more money (duh!), because there are a LOT of talented people out there, whose stuff i REALLY LIKE, and would love to purchase and decorate my home and wardrobe.


Alas...

1 comment:

  1. okay, is that really a shrinky dink??? because if it is, it is wayyyy cool!!!

    ReplyDelete